This quiet, deed-restricted residential enclave sits less than two miles east of the Galleria and Uptown, near the corner of Highway 59/Interstate 69 and 610.
Conveniently located in Houston's inner loop, Lynn Park is a subdivision with the look and feel of a suburb. It has beautiful greenery, vintage homes on good-sized lots and a peaceful sense of refinement that can only come from a well-established neighborhood.
The lots in this neighborhood are protected by covenant restrictions that protect the neighborhood's charm and character. The local homeowners association actively enforces these restrictions.
Lynn Park is close to the Greenway/Upper Kirby commercial district. It is bordered by River Oaks to the north, Upper Kirby to the east, Richmond Avenue to the south and Afton Oaks to the west.
Lynn Park students are served by the Houston Independent School District, the largest public school system in Houston.
- George Place Elementary
- River Oaks Elementary
- Lanier Middle School
- Pin Oak Middle
- Lamar High School
- John's School
Lynn Park covers a total of less than two square miles. The neighborhood was originally made up of homes constructed during the 1940s and 1950s, although new construction has been prevalent in this little enclave.
- The vintage homes of Lynn Park were first erected in the 1940s and feature the prevailing architectural styles of the time, mainly ranch-style traditional homes.
- The neighborhood's lush green environment consists of mature trees that line the streets and create beautiful canopies.
- Lynn Park features lot sizes ranging from 7,000 to 8,000 square feet - spacious enough to accommodate front and backyards.
- The friendly Lynn Park Civic Association actively provides neighborhood services and a forum for solving community problems and monitoring adherence to covenant restrictions, all in an effort to preserve the look and feel of the community.
At a glance
Lynn Park's residents live in close proximity to several of Houston's top districts, employers, attractions and lifestyle and social centers, as well as major roads and transportation routes leading throughout and beyond the city.
- Houston's Central Business District is the address of major international companies and employers. It's around seven miles away, or 15 minutes via Highway59/Interstate 69.
- The Energy Corridor. This area has the largest gathering of energy industry-related companies in the world. It is 30 minutes away via Interstate 10.
- Museum District. The cluster of museums, art galleries and cultural centers also offers trendy restaurants, coffee shops and nightspots. It is 15 minutes away from Lynn Park via Interstate 69/Highway 59.
- Houston's high-fashion retail hub is home to The Galleria and is the 17th largest business district in the city. It is just northwest of the neighborhood via Westheimer and Post Oak.
- Texas Medical Center. This is the largest medical complex of its kind in the world, with more than 50 renowned hospitals, support organizations and other healthcare centers. It is just 15 minutes away.
- Retailers and grocers include Kroger, H-E-B Central Market, Whole Foods and more.
- Parks and recreational areas include Hermann Park and Memorial Park.
- The closest sports centers include Rice Stadium and NRG Park, both about 15 minutes from Lynn Park.
Lynn Park is considered one of the best places to live in when you have young children and is also the best area for those looking for one of the best places to relocate!
Live the Life You've Always Imagined in Lynn Park
Samuel Johnson once wrote "To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition". This expression is true for many Americans. Of all the components that make up a happy life, your home is one of, if not the most important.
When it comes to living, Lynn Park stands out above the rest as a fantastic community that enjoys both sheer natural area beauty with terrific homes featuring diverse architectural designs with many homes on acreage. If you're looking to find your dream home outside crowded city areas, Wale Lawal can help! Wale Lawal are local and experienced real estate agents who specialize and surrounding suburbs as well as exclusive and new, just listed real estate listings in Lynn Park. When you're ready to relocate from New York City, you'll find safe and traditional neighborhoods as well as having city night life and dining city life offers.
Wale Lawal is well known for seamless real estate transactions, and expertly matching clients to properties that meet their specific lifestyle needs and goals. This adept skill has earned Wale Lawal has earned the trust of hudreds of home buyers and investors.
You've worked hard all of your life and you deserve a home that brings more joy, comfort and inspiration into your life. First, you must consider what it is in a home that makes you happy. Each home in Lynn Park is marked by its own elegant and distinctive features - there is something everyone!
Contact Wale Lawal at 832.776.9582 today for a tour of the area.